Sat, 23 Nov|
UEL, University Square Business School
The School Leadership Workshops: Six 'How To' Architect Leadership Sessions
Hosted by The University of East London, six engaging and utterly practical sessions from visionary school leadership speakers. Change your leadership thinking, gather tools, apply Architect strategies to your own school situation on the spot. #ItsARevolution #ThereIsAnotherWay
Time & Location
23 Nov 2019, 09:00 – 17:00
UEL, University Square Business School, 1 Salway Pl, London E15 1NF, UK
About the Event
Workshops, not seminars - practical, interactive, thought-provoking sessions with thought leadership and best practices shared by school leader peers and experts who are imparting and practising Architect Leader® principles.
Learn how to apply these yourselves for your own schools and join this sea-change in school leadership across the UK and internationally.
What are the Architect Leader 'how to' topics for the workshops?
- Building a Sustainable School Vision: Building Something Better as an Architect Leader
- How Architect Leaders Drive 'Whole School' Change
- Talent Management & Capacity Strategies for The Architect Leader
- How Architect Leaders make their schools great places to work
- Taking the Guesswork Out of School Leader Recruitment
- How Architect Leaders Develop & Retain Outstanding Teams through Increased Diversity
Who will lead the workshops? Confirmed so far:
VIVIENNE PORRITT Vice President of the National College of Teaching, National Leader #WomenEd
MANDY COALTER Ex-Director of People at United Learning MAT, Author of 'Talent Architects':
--0--0-- WE HAVE A FREE COPY FOR YOU ON THE DAY --0--0--
ALLANA GAY Headmistress, Secondary School Governor, Co-founder #WomenEd
CHRISTOPHER HILTON Ex-Headteacher, School Leadership Advisor, Chair of Governors
STEVEN HELLIWELL School Senior Leadership Team
Anyone with the vision for the maximum possible number of students to benefit from the majority of schools intentionally applying what the Architect Leader research brought to light, and as soon as possible.
- All school CEOs, headteachers, governors, deputies
- Senior faculty, developing leaders and succession candidates
- MAT executives, trustees, regional directors
- Education media and policymakers from Government, DfE, Ofsted, associations.
Stop press! In a global first, The University of East London will unveil the latest innovation for school leader development.
Whole Day Tickets
Full day, lunch included£15.00